Hello, hello, everyone! It’s February, and that means it’s time for the F/F February Reading Challenge!
I meant to get this post up yesterday, but I ended up spending the entire day in a migraine-y haze of pain and fatigue, once again confirming the old disabled adage of “if you haven’t typed up and scheduled it, don’t count on it being up the day you want it to.” But the month is still young, so here’s my very queer TBR!
Some of these books are new discoveries thanks to all the recs generated by this challenge. Others have been languishing on my TBR for ages, and I thought participating in F/F February would be the perfect opportunity to finally give them the attention they deserve. There are also a bunch of books that I would have loved to add to my TBR for the challenge, but I wasn’t able to procure them in time, chief among them being Girls of Paper and Fire, The Priory of the Orange Tree, and We Set the Dark on Fire. I’m still really pleased with my TBR though, and excited to delve into all of these books.
- Ash by Malinda Lo | Progress: 100% | Rating: (4 out of 5)| Review
- Huntress by Malinda Lo | Progress: DNF @ 27% | Rating: – | Review
- Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore | Progress: 0% | Rating: – | Review
- Marriage of Unconvenience by Chelsea M. Cameron | Progress: DNF @ 30% | Rating: – | Review
- It’s Not Like It’s A Secret by Misa Sugiura | Progress: 0% | Rating: – | Review
- Our Own Private Universe by Robin Talley | Progress: 0% | Rating: – | Review
- Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand | Progress: 100% | Rating: (4 out of 5) | Review
- Not Your Sidekick (Sidekick Squad #1) by C. B. Lee | Progress: 0% | Rating: – | Review
- Inkmistress (Of Fire and Stars #0.5) by Audrey Coulthurst | Progress: 0% | Rating: – | Review
- Of Fire and Stars (Of Fire and Stars #1) by Audrey Coulthurst | Progress: 0% | Rating: – | Review
Are you participating in the F/F February Reading Challenge (or maybe the Sapphicathon)? What are you planning to read? Let’s chat in the comments!